In accordance with current personal data legislation, Epidor, S.A.U. informs users of the website Epidor.com about its Data protection Policy applicable to the processing of all personal data provided by users on accessing, using and/or registering at Epidor.com.
Epidor, S.A.U. guarantees the confidential processing of the personal data of all users and that, as set out in Article 9 of Organic Act 15/1999 of 13 December, on the protection of personal data, the necessary technical and organisational measures have been taken to ensure the protection of the personal data and prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access of the data in view of the present state of technology, the nature of the data and storage thereof, and the risks to which the data may be exposed, whether by human, physical or environmental action. Likewise, Epidor, S.A.U. informs the user that the installations, systems and files used to store the personal data comply with the security measures established by Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 June, approving the security measures applicable to computer files containing personal data.
Epidor, S.A.U. informs users of Epidor.com that the IP address they use to access the server of EPI INDUSTRIES FAMILY OF COMPANIES, S.L., the date and time of access and the pages they visit which are housed in this server will be collected and stored in a LOG file for processing by Epidor, S.A.U., for the purposes of registering visits received by Epidor.com and to obtain statistics.
The personal data of users requested when users register with Epidor.com are processed by computer and included in a personal data file managed by Epidor, S.A.U.
Such data must be truthful, accurate, complete and updated, and the user is responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to Epidor, S.A.U. or to any third party due to falsehood, inaccuracy, insufficiency or failure to update the data.
In the event of users who are under age, they are warned that they must first obtain authorisation to provide the personal data requested from the adult who is responsible for them. Epidor, S.A.U. declines all responsibility in the event of failing to comply with this requirement.
The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data requested on Epidor.com is:
(1) to identify the user in order to offer them a more personalised service;
(2) to facilitate the management, analysis and improvement of the service offering;
(3) to study and design new services based on the preferences of users; and (4) to send technical and commercial information and other information about Epidor.com.
The owner of the data will at all times be entitled to access the computer files and exercise their rights of rectification, cancellation and objection under the terms set forth in the data protection laws. To that end, Epidor, S.A.U. has established a group of simple, free processes available to the user.
The personal data furnished to Epidor, S.A.U. will not be assigned to any third party without the prior authorisation of the holders of the data, except in those cases expressly provided for by law and provided the requirements established by the law are met.
A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit almost any website page. Its purpose is to ensure the website remembers your visit when you return to the page in question. Cookies usually store technical information and information on personal preferences, personalisation of contents, statistics related to use, links to social networks, access to user accounts and other data. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to the user’s profile, and without cookies, the services provided by the website would be considerably limited. If you would like more information about cookies, how they are stored and how to eliminate or block them, please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
In accordance with the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, a description is given below of how to use the cookies on this website, in order to ensure you have information that is as accurate as possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
Session cookies, to guarantee that users posting comments on the blog are persons and not computer applications. This is done to prevent spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: storage of cookies to prepare statistics related to traffic and the volume of visitors to the website. By the mere use of this website, you consent to the processing by Google of information related to you. Consequently, the exercise of any right in this respect must be made by writing directly to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to allow you to press buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to block or delete the cookies of this website at any time. These actions are carried out differently, depending on the browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives will be held responsible for the content or truthfulness of the privacy policies of any third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Internet browsers are tools entrusted with the storage of cookies and you should exercise your right to delete or block them through the browser. Neither this website nor its legal representatives are able to guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by these browsers.
- In some cases it may be necessary to install cookies to ensure the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and it undertakes not to share them with any third parties, except in cases in which this is necessary for the system to operate or if it is obliged to do so by law. Google says it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company which adheres to the Safe Port Agreement, which guarantees that all the data transferred will be processed with a protection level in accordance with European regulations. You will find detailed information about this at the link. If you wish to obtain information about the use made by Google of the cookies, we provide this other link.
- If you have any query concerning this cookies policy, you can contact us through the contact section.
Cookies Advisor is a plugin for WordPress created by Carlos Doral (webartesanal.com)